The organ, built by Norman & Beard was originally installed at St John’s Church, Aylesbury with the opening recital given on 30th January 1913.

It was moved to Buckingham Parish Church in 1969 and overhauled, including some tonal alteration.  Now, with over 100 years of service, the organ has been restored.


The Organ is a fine example of Norman & Beard’s work at the time of the original build.  The organ has been preserved with a few enhancements to aid both longevity and the worship of the church as well as to open up further opportunities for community use including concerts, recitals, recordings and educational initiatives
Ray Mitchell, 06/05/2017