New to Church?
Meet the Team
Buckingham Food Bank
Men in Sheds
Kit Cat Club
Serve @ BPC
Prayer and Care
Rector's Pew Letters
Minibus Declaration Form
8am - Holy Communion
9.30am Contemporary Service
11am - Parish Communion
3pm - Messy Church
6pm - Contemporary Service
Artist In Residence
Christians Against Poverty
Prayer and Praise
Mission and Outreach
Alpha and Connect Groups
Our YouTube Channel
Hire Our Premises
What We Believe
We stand in the tradition of the Anglican Reformers of the 16th Century, affirming with them the great truths which were rediscovered at the time of the Reformation, such as the sovereignty of God in salvation, justification by faith alone, and salvation in Christ alone.
Click here to see the 39 Articles
of the Church of England.
All Christians from any denomination are warmly welcome at BPC. We unite under Christ and nothing else.
We don't like to be pigeon-holed or labelled, but if you had to label us you would need the following labels to hand:
- because Jesus came to spread the Good New of the Kingdom of God - and we are to do likewise
- because Jesus had a heart for the lost and so social action and social transformation is a core part of our DNA
- because we believe in the Bible as being the Word of God
- because we take the 39 Articles seriously and uphold orthodox teaching (for example in issues of human sexuality - see below)
- because we yearn for more of the Spirit of God to empower us to do all God asks of us
- because we are part of the universal catholic Church
We are a church that adheres to mainstream biblical values shared by the overwhelming majority of evangelical Christian churches around the world. Believing the teachings of the Bible and loving all people—including those who have different perspectives—are not mutually exclusive. In fact this is the very definition of tolerance and inclusiveness.
We are committed to uphold a biblical understanding and teaching on marriage that is a life-long monogamous union between one man and one woman. In order to exercise ministry leadership at BPC all leaders are expected to abide by the
Lambeth 1998 resolution on issues of human sexuality